Become a sponsor
The benefits of supporting the museum’s projects
- Associating your name or your company's brand with a place of distinction in Paris.
- Encouraging access to and the promotion of nineteenth century heritage.
- Benefit from special access to the museum’s exhibitions and events.
By committing yourself to the Henner museum, you also benefit from significant tax deductions under the French law on Patronage and Foundations of 1 August 2003.
- A tax reduction equal to 66% of the amount donated (within the limit of 20% of taxable income).
- A reduction in company tax amounting to 60% of the amount donated (within a limit of 0,5% of revenue).
Flexible benefits adapted to your needs
By becoming a patron of the museum, you or your company can enjoy a wide range of benefits which could deliver returns of up to as much as 25% of the amount donated.
- Your patronage could be highlighted with strategic signs placed around the museum
- Special visits to the museum could be organised for your clients and business associates
- You could receive vouchers for visits to the museum
Cécile Cayol – In charge of communication and cultural development
Email : email@example.com
Direct line : + 33 (0) 1 47 63 64 35
The Jean-Jacques Henner Museum thanks the Henner Group for its contribution to the renovation of the museum.